- Recipient Signature
- Overhead Surveillance camera to view each delivery and pickup activity
- Screenshot of delivery courier and pickup recipient
- Date and time of package delivery and pickup
- Usage metrics
VIVIPOST provides integration to all our current applications, administration panel and database.
- Available Locker ID and address.
- Real time updates of the locker hardware.
- Precise coordinates of the locker (latitude, longitude).
- Total available / occupied compartments in each locker.
- Available / occupied compartments by size.
- Active package detection from infrared sensors.
- Reports and usage metrics.
Our clients can choose to have full control and flexibility creating their own user experience, management software and server administration.
VIVIPOST only provides connectivity to the locker hardware.
- Open locker compartment.
- See the status of the locker.
- Take surveillance photos and videos with our IP cameras.
- Activation of the barcode reader.
- Speaker connectivity.
The user receives a unique pickup code or QR Code by e-mail/SMS.
Recipient chooses to receive a package.
User approaches the locker and enters the code.
If signature is required, they will sign for the package.
The compartment door open and the recipient can collect their package.
User receives successful pickup notification.
Through access to the VIVIPOST APP, users can see all the transactional data of lockers and their packages.
- See availability of lockers in real time and GPS integration for operators.
- Users can register with VIVIPOST to access the control panel to view the entire transaction history of the package.
- See access codes for collection and proof of delivery.
- Users can open the locker compartment from a mobile device.